Updates whenever!!!!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Plans For The Blog

     I think it's safe to say if you were to look at my blog right now, you would pass it by, due to lack of content. Well, in attempt to at least lure in a few people before I start, I'm going to tell you all what I plan to blog about.

     Throughout my days I get all these ideas and epiphanies that I personally think are awesome. What I mean by that is, maybe I'll be walking to class and I notice something little I subconsciously do that I never really noticed before, or maybe I'll think of some device that should be invented. Of course, these are not the only examples of what I may blog about. I might decide to tell the story of an interesting conversation between myself and others, or others alone.

     I plan to display these ideas through means of both text and images. I choose to include text because I am not a professional artist. I have enough difficulty expressing my ideas through text, not to mention images. However, I think images are highly necessary to attract wandering eyes towards my page.

     Before you close out of this page, please take it upon yourself to bookmark it under your random folder, or at the very least keep the page in mind. I don't plan on taking this lightly and I could use all the support I can get while I try to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment